- After paying for the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, there should be an email which confirms the information that you have successfully bought it. In that email, there is a link that will lead you to bind the licenses with your Office 365 subscription.
- Click that link and there will be the page asking for your existing Office 365 administrator account credentials.
- Finish the process with the wizard.
- Then you can sign in to Office 365 admin center to assign the licenses to your existing users and then reduce the “previous” licenses if necessary.
- You can sync up to 20,000 items in your OneDrive for Business library, including folders and files.
- You can sync up to 5,000 items in site libraries, including folders and files.
- In any library, you can download files up to 2 GB.
In Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013, an external content type against a WCF service could show the following error:
Unknown Error occurred. Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
Reason? This issue occurs because the DLL version that’s returned form the server doesn’t match the one in SharePoint Designer 2013.
Solution? Replace the content of C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\spdesign.exe config file with the following code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?> <configuration> <startup> <requiredRuntime version="v2.0.50727" /> <supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727" /> </startup> <runtime> <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.BusinessData" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="22.214.171.124-65535.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="126.96.36.199"/> </dependentAssembly> </assemblyBinding> </runtime> </configuration>
When creating a WCF connection in SPD 2013, you may face the problem with the following error: “Cannot find any matching endpoint configuration”. The problem is service endpoint URL address.
If you are connecting to ASMX based web service, the “Service Endpoint URL” is the ASMX service url. For example, if the ASMX service is hosted at http://server/service.asmx then the values for “Service Metadata URL” and “Service Endpoint URL” are as follows: